5.13.2010

an intro


Welcome!

















I don't do introductions very well so I'll keep this short & sweet. This blog is about whatever I find interesting. This includes: food, faith, interior decorating, married life and other. I'm in my mid 20's, creeping steadily toward 30 and have been married 3 1/2 years to my college sweetheart.


Here's a close-up of my handsome fella...

I'm also a runner who was sidelined by an ankle injury in Oct of 09 (I fell down the stairs on my way TO the pub. Here's the ironic part: I don't even drink). I'm slowly getting back into things and plan to run a marathon at some point later this year.

"one of these things is not like the other...."


Since the majority of my posts will be food related, let me tell you what you can expect in that department: lazy, cheap & healthy meals. As a vegetarian (more on that later), my options are easy. Unfortunately, I need to keep things interesting for my carnivorous husband. He's on the same page as me as far as the food industry is concerned (hello, Food Inc!) but he hasn't yet taken that full leap into veggieland. Which is not fine. So I trick him as often as I can (tempeh disguised as a cheesesteak sandwich comes to mind) so he can realize that he, too, can live a satisfying life without animal meat.

Happy Reading  : ) 

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP