7.10.2010

Birthdays & wedding crashing

So much has happened since my last update: we celebrated my mom's birthday, I attended a concert w/ my oldest friends and I crashed a wedding.

But first, here's what I was up to at 2:30 a.m. last night.

dirtybella

I'll spare you the gory details but I let my dog out last night to do her business-before-bedtime thang and discovered her rolling around in unmentionable things. My husband and I were thoroughly disgusted. After I absent-mindedly let her out this morning, she raced to the scene of the crime and repeated her actions from the previous night. That + an afternoon swim in the nearby lake resulted in two more baths. That's three baths in less than 24 hours.

bella swimming

In other news, my parents recently spent the weekend with us. We celebrated my mom's birthday, taught my dad to play x-box and just plain old relaxed.

july 4th 003

memomjune

july 4th 005

Last weekend I traveled home to attend a Hole concert with my oldest friends (who happen to be sisters). I've known them for 22 years! We used to reenact Courtney Love/Hole music videos when we were kids so it was kind of like coming full circle to finally attend one of her concerts so many years later.

concert1

I also crashed a wedding with my mom. She was invited; I was not. Fwiw, she rsvp'd for two people but my dad couldn't make it so I was her official date. There were definitely some surprised faces (even though they were family) and that's all I have to say about that!

july 4th 010

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP